EXT 390 Pro Extraction complete kit. Recoil start.
EXT 390 Pro complete kit
EXT 390 Extraction complete kit:
1 x EXT 390 Extraction machine
1 x 10m 100mm heavy duty extraction hose
4 x 100mm Quick release clamps
1 x 15m heavy duty air hose (claw to claw couplings)
2 x 10m heavy duty air hose (claw to quick release coupling)
1 x 2 into 1 air hose adapter
2 x Directional wands
1 x Agitating whip
1 x In-wall catcher
10 x 1.5m fibre extraction bags
4 x Jumbo extraction bags
Overhead valve 13 hp (OHV) design, lower operation temperature, powerful drive and reliability and durability, and it saves more oil.
Cast iron casing does not only effectively improve lubrication, but also makes engine more wear-resistant and prolongs engine life.
Automatic alarm and stop at low oil level, which prevents the engine to work at low oil level and gives more protection to engine.
Metal cam and forged crankshaft makes engine more reliable and durable.
Engine type Single cylinder,4stroke, forced cooling ,OHV
Crank shaft size 25mmx 60mm P-Shaft (With Key Way)
Net power 8.2KW/3600rpm
Net torque 25.1N.m(18.5lbf.ft)/2500rpm
Idle speed 1450±150r/min
Compression ratio 8.1:1
PTO shaft rotation Anti-clockwise(from PTO side)
Ignition system Transistorized magneto ignition
Starting system Recoil start/Electric-start
Lubrication system Splash
Governor system Centrifugal mass type
Air cleaner Semi-dry,dual element
Oil capacity 1.1L(0.29gal)
Fuel tank capacity 6.5L(1.7gal)
Our Pro-Series machine engine is based on the original GX390 design. All the mounting points and dimensions are the same, but it's been upgraded with extra features and enhancements for heavy duty industrial users. All based on our customers' feedback.
If you're using high vibration machinery, working in dusty environments or find that parts of your engine break and snap from constant use. Consider replacing your petrol engine with our Pro Engine.
Main improvements are:
- Crankcase and base are fully reinforced for extra strength
- Fuel Tank is now protected with brackets and shock absorbers so it doesn’t make contact with the engine body during vibration
- Fuel cap is now chained to the inside of the tank to avoid loss
- Muffler Exhaust has extra screws and brackets to stay intact
- Air Filter has extra filtering to improve performance in dusty areas
- Integrated Valves protect the mechanism from knocks and damages
- Cylinder Head now has a fuel nozzle to prevent oil overflowing during vibrations
- All bolts, such as those in the recoil. Are coated with a sealant to stop them coming loose over time when vibrating
- 6 Month Warranty